>

lunes, 6 de marzo de 2023

If I were survey


Sacado de: https://blog.spacehey.com/entry?id=587102

If I were a sea animal, I would be: pez payaso

If I were a direction, I would be: Este

If I were a piece of furniture, I would be: una cama y2k

If I were a sin, I would be: pereza

If I were a historical figure I would be: idk

If I were a liquid, I would be: té de almendra

If I were a stone, I would be: yellow onix

If I were a tree, I would be: eucalipto

If I were a bird, I would be: un pollito

If I were a tool, I would be: cinta de medir

If I were a flower/plant, I would be: girasol

If I were a kind of weather, I would be:

If I were a mythical creature, I would be: furby, satiro (?

If I were a musical instrument, I would be: ukulele

If I were an animal would be: gatito

If I were a colour, I would be: Amarillo

If I were an emotion, I would be: ansiedad

If I were a vegetable, I would be: choclo

If I were a sound, I would be: sonido de lluvia

If I were an element, I would be: idk

If I were a car, I would be: un escarabajo

If I were a song, I would be: summer sickness de jack stauber, living death de marina ;3

If I were a movie, I would be: coraline

✂️✂️

If I were a book, I would be written by: idk

If I were a food, I would be: una pichanga

If I were a place, I would be: una casita

If I were a taste, I would be: coca cola

If I were a scent, I would be: colonia amen o colonia olor vainilla

If I were a religion, I would be: wicca (?

If I were a word, I would be: tecito

If I were a body part, I would be: manos

If I were a facial expression, I would be: sonrisa!!!

If I were a subject in school, I would be: artes

If I were a cartoon character, I would be: steven Universe, butters, pinkie pie

If I were a shape, I would be: corazón

If I were a number, I would be: 1

If I were an item of clothing, I would be: una camisa hawaiana

If I were a piece of jewellery, I would be: un choker

If I were a clothing accessory, I would be: muñequeras

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario